The Texas Association of Mediators (TAM) is a multidisciplinary organization established to provide leadership and education in the field of mediation.
Comprised of a statewide network of mediators, TAM fosters the sharing of information and experience among its members.
Click here to find out about our twitter contest, with a chance to win FREE registration to the 2017 TAM Annual Conference!
TAM's Strategic Goals*
- Promote and encourage the use of mediation.
- Promote cooperation and communication among organizations and individuals that affect Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Promote the ethical practice of mediation through education.
- Sponsor and promote professional development
for mediators and other professional dispute resolution specialists.
- Fiscally sustain and grow the organization.
*Adopted by the TAM Board of Directors on 9/25/2015
Stuck in a Dispute? - You Need to Mediate This!
TAM's video series about mediation on YouTube